- D.H.S. Downplayed Threats from Russia and White Supremacists, Whistle-blower Says, by Zolan Kanno-Youngs and Nicholas Fandos at The New York Times
- Now that half of Oklahoma is officially Indian land, oil industry could face new costs and environmental hurdles. By Dino Grandoni at The Washington Post
- An Open Letter to the Dance Community: Stay Strong–the Light comes with the Dawn, by Theresa Ruth Howard for Dance Magazine.
- Two major Antarctic glaciers are tearing loose from their restraints, scientists say, by Chris Mooney at The Washington Post
- Allow Fiona Apple to Reintroduce Herself, by Rachel Handler at Vulture
- In Men, It’s Parkinson’s. In Women, It’s Hysteria, by David Armstrong at ProPublica
- How Taiwan’s Unlikely Digital Minister Hacked the Pandemic, by Andrew Leonard at Wired
What are you reading?