Here’s what I’m reading:
- Handwriting: An Elegy, The Economist, by Ann Wroe. As more and more of our words are tapped out on keyboards, writing by hand has become an endangered species.
- In Tom Rosenstiel’s Novels, Reporters Aren’t the Heroes. By Tom Rosenstiel, The Atlantic
- Inside the Last Occupied Apartments of the Chelsea Hotel, The New York Times Style Magazine, by Aimee Farrell.
- Inside The Salt Lake Tribune’s plans to become a nonprofit, by Brianna Baker: https://medium.com/lenfest-institute-for-journalism/inside-the-salt-lake-tribunes-plans-to-become-a-nonprofit-faa65063272a
- The Weird, Dark History of 8Chan and Its Founder Frederick Brennan, Wired, by Timothy McLaughlin.
- Whistleblower protection, explained, by Candice Norwood at PBS NewsHour
What are you reading?