Here’s what I’m reading:
- Bill Barr Twisted My Words in Dropping the Flynn Case; an op-ed in The New York Times by Mary B. McCord, former acting assistant attorney general for national security, Department of Justice
- An Attack on a Fundamental Principle of Justice, by Paul Rosenzweig at The Atlantic
- We Won’t Know the Exact Moment When Democracy Dies, by Masha Gessen at The New Yorker
- Allow Fiona Apple to Reintroduce Herself, by Rachel Handler at Vulture
- A Writer’s Survival Guide: Tips for Defying Distraction, by Kim Cross at Neiman Storyboard
- The Plague Writers Who Predicted Today, by Jane Ciabattari at BBC Culture
What are you reading?